MBBS in Belarus
If you’re seeking a respectable MBBS university or college overseas, then Belarus will be the right choice. The ideal location for an MBBS abroad is Belarus. In Belarus, the field of medical education is quite important. It is as a result of their degree’s widespread recognition and WHO approval.
If you’re seeking a respectable MBBS university or college overseas, then Belarus will be the right choice. The ideal location for an MBBS abroad is Belarus. In Belarus, the field of medical education is quite important. It is as a result of their degree’s widespread recognition and WHO approval. A large number of people travel to Belarus to apply for MBBS admission. Many students from around the world are eager to enrol in any Belarusian MBBS university.
Belarus is a landlocked country which is the largest in Eastern Europe. It is the 13th largest and 20th most popular country In Europe. The official languages of Belarus are Belarusian and Russian. Belarus is a developing country since its economy is expanding day by day. The literacy rate in this country is 99.97%.
Belarus when compared to other European countries is very affordable, and provides the best quality education. As per the latest survey it shows that more than 2000 International students are pursuing MBBS in Belarus. The practical education and specialisation is what makes Belarus a more prominent option for medical students. Students from all over the world come here to continue their education and get a proper job. Many students who have already completed their degree from Belarusian universities are now working in various parts of the World. However, it is completely the student’s decision whether he / she wishes to work in their own country or work somewhere abroad.
After completing (10+2) high school, medical students have to decide cautiously as to which stream they shall be choosing. The basic eligibility criteria required for admission in the universities are at least 60% scores in 10+2 and minimum 50% scores in NEET exam. The selection of universities also needs to be done carefully. So, if you want to pursue MBBS from an excellent university, a Belarusian university will be the best option. The mechanism and the quality of education in Belarus is worth every penny.
If you are planning to study MBBS in Belarus you may contact our Pick Your Study team anytime and we will be there for you to help you and guide you throughout.
Highlights of studying MBBS in Belarus
Name of the course
MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery).
Duration of the course
6 years (including 1 year Internship).
Medium of teaching
Basic eligibility criteria of the course
10+2 in PCB, with 50% – 60% scores.
IELTS / TOEFL requirements
Cost of living (without rent)
501$. (INR 10,000 – 15,000).
September / October.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Belarus
Belarus is a non-coastal nation that is a part of Eastern Europe. Huge defences, primitive woodlands, and marvellous architecture make the nation well-known. It is regarded as one of the nations with great wealth and historical relics.
Over time, Belarus has grown to be well regarded and preferred by MBBS applicants worldwide. For all students, choosing Belarus for their MBBS study has been the finest decision.
- The fee structure and the cost of living are extremely affordable in Belarus compared to any other country.
- English is the only language used while communicating and teaching in all the universities of Belarus which makes everyone comfortable and confident.
- After graduation students can practise anywhere in the world.
- Its degree is recognized worldwide and has great value.
- The facilities and infrastructure provided in Belarus universities are outstanding.
- The medical universities are recognized by WHO and NMC which means students can practise anywhere in the world.
- The cost of living is very affordable.
- Almost all the universities have hostel facilities.
- The faculty members are well-educated and trained professors.
- Students can work part-time to manage their expenses.
- Jobs can be found easily.
- The climate of the country is always pleasant, hence is a plus point for Indian students.
- All the Belarus universities provide educational loans for all the international students coming there to study medicine.
Why study MBBS in Belarus ?
With such numerous benefits, studying MBBS in Belarus will be the best decision you will ever make. The hospitality and vibe of this country is something you will never forget. Besides this, the education quality with practical knowledge and modern technologies is what makes MBBS unique in Belarus. Here’s a list of a few more reasons to study medicine in Belarus.
- There are already a large number of students studying MBBS in Belarus.
- Since MBBS fees are extremely high in India and most of them can’t afford it, many students shift to Belarus to pursue their education.
- Also when students don’t get seats in Indian medical colleges they tend to opt for Belarus universities.
- Belarus is also considered as one of the safest countries in the world.
- It has a very affordable fee structure.
- Belarus universities provide world-class education.
- The Universities of Belarus are recognized by WHO & NMC.
- Students can easily get Indian food here.
- The transportation facility is also convenient and feasible.
- The process of admission is very simple and straightforward here.
- There is a 100% chance of Visa approval for Belarus.
- Students can get the opportunity to work part-time and earn good enough.
- The hostel in Belarus provides all the facilities and amenities the students need.
- People of Belarus are very friendly and fun, so life in Belarus can be intriguing and joyful.
MBBS course curriculum in Belarus
The MBBS course duration in Belarus universities is 6 years including 1 year of Internship. In these 5 years, the student has to study and practise the following subjects:
- General Histology
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
Cost of Living Belarus
The living cost and expenses in Belarus are very cheap. Although the monthly expense may vary from person to person. But, the average cost of living per person in Belarus is very affordable. Also, the cost of travel/transportation and accommodation is very reasonable in Belarus.
As per reports, Belarus is 50.72% more affordable than the US. Comparatively, all the other countries of Europe are slightly more expensive than Belarus. Not only this, the fee structure is way more cheaper in Belarus than other countries.
If calculated, the overall cost of expenses per person including food, accommodation and transportation could sum around 2341 BYN (monthly).
Hence, the cost of living in Belarus is extremely affordable and your money can go pretty far here.
- Numerous MBBS institutions in Belarus provide scholarships to Indian students.
- When compared to other countries, Belarus offers MBBS education at a very reasonable price.
- Scholarship programmes let students significantly reduce their tuition costs and other expenses.
- Both government and private MBBS institutions provide a scholarship scheme.
- Some of them are :
- Banting International Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2022.
- State Scholarships For Slovenian Students 2022.
- IELTS TOEFL Scholarships.
- GSLS Travel Fellowships 2022.
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust & Navajbai Ratan Tata Trust Education Grants.
Top MCI recognized Universities in Belarus
- Belarusian State Medical University.
- Gomel State Medical University.
- Vitebsk State Medical University.
- Grodno State Medical University.
MBBS in Belarus v/s MBBS in India
Basis of difference
MBBS in Belarus
MBBS in India
Fees are extremely affordable and cheap in Belarus.
Fees are expensive in India.
Belarusian universities do not accept donation fees from the students.
Indian universities accept donation fees from the students.
5 years + 1 year Internship.
4.5 years + 1 year Internship
There are many scholarships available for Indian students.
There are very few scholarships available for Indian students.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS course in Belarus
Every medical aspirant wishes to study in a highly recognized and well-equipped university. In order to confirm a seat in any university the student has to meet all the requirements of the universities and attain admission.
- The student must pass 10+2 in PCB with 60% of marks.
- The student should be at least 17 years old.
- The maximum age of the student can be 25 years.
- The applicant must have got at least 7 GPA in biology, physics and chemistry.
- The student must pass NEET with minimum 50% marks.
- Those students are not eligible who have a maximum 2 years of gap in studies.
Documents required for MBBS in Belarus
- Scanned mark sheet copies of 10th and 12th standard.
- Birth certificate.
- A valid passport.
- Migration certificate.
- Bank statement of your guardian to confirm that you are capable of affording living expenses and the course fee.
- Medical certificate that has the complete reports on HIV and vaccination.
- Passport size photo.
- A completely filled Application form.
- Offer letter from Belarus university.
- Air tickets.
- Scanned copies of NEET marksheet.
- These are the documents required to show them at the time of admission.
- The documents must be 100% genuine. If there is any issue with any of the documents there are chances your admission might get cancelled.
Admission process for MBBS in Belarus
- All applicants who match the mentioned eligibility requirements will have no trouble getting a place at the Belarusian State Medical University.
- The admission requirements for Belarusian State Medical University are briefly described here.
- First, fill in the admission form at the university’s office website.
- Gather all the required documents and submit them at the university when asked.
- Make sure you send the scanned documents to the university.
- The documents you send them will be thoroughly analysed.
- If they find you capable enough they will send you an offer letter.
- Once you receive the offer letter, the visa application process begins at the respective country’s embassy.
- You will have to submit the required documents at the Visa embassy.
- And pay the admission fee to the selected Belarusian university.
- You will receive your Visa within a few business days.
- Once you receive the Visa you can book the air ticket and reach the destination as soon as possible.
Hence, Belarus is one of the top choices for Indian medical students looking to pursue an MBBS abroad. Belarus, a nation with an economy that is constantly expanding and an emphasis on a higher standard of education system, has emerged as a centre for medical research worldwide.
For its international students, the nation offers a variety of benefits. Today, a sizable portion of students are enrolled in the several NMC-approved medical universities to pursue their medical studies. Students from India and other nations benefit from several, enormous advantages.
In Belarus, the ratio of students to teachers is kept the same to make sure that every student in a class gets the attention they need. Students have the chance to learn Russian, which can help them settle in the country. They also get to experience a different culture and have the chance to join a global network of students.
So, if you are planning to study MBBS in Belarus / abroad, feel free to connect to us as we are always available to assist you and guide you throughout. Our Pick your Study education team will help you solve all your doubts and provide proper guidance and mentorship for your onward journey.
Best Medical colleges in Bahrain for intake 2022-2023
Vitebsk State Medical University
Gomel State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University
Belarusian State Medical University
Career Scopes after MBBS/MD in Belarus
There are numerous career scopes available after the MBBS Course in Belarus.
- One of the best career options after MBBS in Belarus is Hospital management.
- He/she can also set up their own clinic and become a successful doctor.
- MD/MS/DIPLOMA are some of the options if you want to continue your career in the medical field.
- You can obtain a PG degree in various special medical aspects such as surgeon,Paediatrics, gynaecology, etc.
- You can even start working in any multinational hospital anywhere in the World.
- You can prepare for PLAB.
- You can practise anywhere in the world after completion of MBBS Belarus.
Ans. Belarus does provide educational loans assistance to all the International students coming to Belarus to pursue MBBS.
Ans. No, there are no entrance exams for admission in Bahrain universities.
Ans. Absolutely not. Belarus has a lot of accommodation services available. You can find in-campus and off-campus facilities easily.
Ans. If you are searching for the best college to pursue MBBS then Belarus is an ideal destination for you. The value of a Belarusian degree is highly dignified and valued.
Get Free Expert Guidance
Get completed details about Scholarships, Best Colleges, Eligibility Criteria, Admission & Documentation process and more.