MBBS in kazakhstan
Did you know more than 20,000 to 25,000 Indian students travel abroad and study MBBS? And almost 10,000 of them travel to Kazakhstan to pursue their medical education. For Indian students, studying for an MBBS in Kazakhstan is always a wise investment because medical education is provided at incredibly low fees.
Did you know more than 20,000 to 25,000 Indian students travel abroad and study MBBS? And almost 10,000 of them travel to Kazakhstan to pursue their medical education. For Indian students, studying for an MBBS in Kazakhstan is always a wise investment because medical education is provided at incredibly low fees. The outstanding educational practices of Kazakhstan’s medical universities have earned them recognition on a global scale. Clinical training is particularly advantageous in Kazakhstan since it upholds the worldwide standard for medical education. WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, and NMC all acknowledge Kazakhstan’s top medical schools.
Kazakhstan’s universities are well-respected throughout the world due to their excellent educational practices. Since Kazakhstan maintains the standard for medical education, clinical training there is very valuable. The leading medical universities in the world consider it to be a highly respected medical degree. There are several locations throughout the world where students can pursue a medical degree, but Kazakhstan stands out for its diversity and wonderful opportunities for both Indian and international students. Comparatively speaking, Kazakhstan’s top universities make it easier to get a medical seat.
The MBBS programme in Kazakhstan is 6 years long, including an internship of 1 year. It is very affordable and the admission process is very simple and straightforward.
The basic eligibility required for generals is 60% in PCB, and for SC/ST/OBC it is 40% in PCB. The applicants also have to clear the NEET examination. The intake for medical students in Kazakhstan is generally in October.
If you are willing to study MBBS in Kazakhstan, the Pick Your Study education team will resolve all your queries and will guide you thoroughly through the admission process at one of the country’s top universities.
Highlights of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Name of the course
MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery).
Duration of the course
6 years including 1 year Internship.
Basic eligibility for the course
60% in PCB for General and for SC/ST/OBC it is 40% in PCB.
Medium of teaching
Cost of living (without rent)
INR 31,000 per month.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
The best teacher-to-student ratio is in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan’s MBBS curriculum was created in accordance with worldwide best practices. The degree is acknowledged on a global scale. Kazakhstan provides affordable, high-quality education. Kazakhstan’s medical schools have been listed in the World Directory. Here are a few more reasons why you should study MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Very Affordable fee structure.
- Best student-teacher ratio.
- The curriculum is designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized and valued medical degree.
- Offer high quality education at cheaper fees.
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- There are no donation or capitation fees to get an MBBS seat in the best medical universities.
- There is no IELTS & TOEFL requirement.
- After completing the degree at Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to continue their practices anywhere in the world.
- The medical universities have modern technology and capable infrastructure.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is very low as compared to other countries in Europe.
- Tuition fees and accommodations are affordable.
Why study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Kazakhstan provides medical education at reasonable costs that are fair to students from all around the world. This is the main reason people from all over the world are moving to Kazakhstan for higher studies. The expensive tuition fees at the private medical institutes in India are unaffordable for all students. Therefore, choosing to pursue an MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a wise decision made by the students.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- There will be no language barriers, and Indians can get easily comfortable.
- No entrance exams are required. Students can get direct admissions in whichever universities they are interested in.
- No IELTS or TOEFL exam is also required.
- The universities of Kazakhstan have the best campuses that are huge and neat too.
- The best part about Kazakhstan universities is that they are well-equipped with modern amenities and very good infrastructure.
- They have on-campus and off-campus facilities too.
- Indian mess is also available.
- People have a choice to eat in between vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- There are a large number of hospitals affiliated with the universities where students can have great training.
- The staff and faculty employees are highly qualified and welcoming.
- The culture in Kazakhstan is easily adaptable.
MBBS course curriculum in kazakhstan
Take a look at the following syllabus, which is intended to prepare students for advanced coursework in Kazakhstan:
- Fundamentals of Psychology.
- Bioorganic Chemistry.
- Medical Chemistry.
- Human Anatomy.
- Elective Courses
- Human Anatomy.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Patient Care.
- Hygiene and ecology.
- Internal medicine.
- General Surgery.
- Elective courses.
- Internal medicine.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Medical Psychology.
- Forensic Medicine.
- Social medicine.
- Social medicine.
- Internal Medicine.
- Medical genetics.
- Clinical Immunology.
- Fundamentals of Stomatology.
- Emergency medicine.
- Internal Medicine.
- Infectious diseases.
- General Practice.
- Social medicine.
- Elective Courses.
Cost of Living Kazakhstan
It’s a dream of numerous youthful scholars who wish to do MBBS at renowned universities, and Kazakhstan is the best option. The affordability of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan, has made it a hot topic for scholars from all over the world. The tuition fee ranges from 3600 US dollars to 5700 US dollars each year. The hostel fee is approximately 600 US dollars per year.
The student’s travel costs are average and not as expensive as in some European countries. The cost of a trip from India to Kazakhstan is roughly 30 to 40 thousand dollars. Meanwhile, the cost of taxicab transportation in Kazakhstan is significantly higher than that of public transportation.
The standard hotel room services are available for the scholars who are studying in Kazakhstan. There are 6 to 7 lodges in every medical university for international scholars in Kazakhstan. All the facilities, like laundry, lodging, and feeding, are included in the hostel package.
MBBS Kazakhstan offered the course at a truly affordable tuition fee, and there are actually limited scholarship options in Kazakhstan that are grounded in merit.
Top MCI recognized Universities in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University.
- Karaganda State Medical University.
- Semey State Medical University.
- South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy.
- West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy.
MBBS in Australia v/s MBBS in Kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakhstan
MBBS in India
Duration of the degree is 5 years.
Duration of the course is 6 years.
No entrance exams are required for admission in its universities.
Students have to pass the entrance exam.
No donation fee is accepted by the students.
Various colleges in India accept donation fees from the students.
The tuition fee is comparatively very affordable.
The tuition fee is quite expensive in India.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS course in Kazakhstan
The qualifying requirements for MBBS in Kazakhstan are listed here, and applicants must meet them completely.
- The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for general category and 40% for SC/ST and OBC as per NMC rule.
- The applicant must be 17 years or above in age.
- No entrance examination is required for admission.
- There is no upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan.
Documents required for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The students are required to submit the following documents in order to confirm their admission in kazakhstan:
- Photocopy of the student’s passport who is going to take admission.
- There must be 5 passport size photos of the student.
- The Birth certificate of the student is a must.
- Student’s 10th standard mark sheet.
- Student’s 12th standard Mark Sheet.
- A clearance certificate from the police is required (PCC, Obtained after Receiving Passport).
- Travel and health insurance for students.
- Letter of authorization from the side of the student.
- No objection certificate is required for the student.
- Students must bring Sponsor letter for admission.
- Each university in Kazakhstan needs its own paperwork in addition to this one.
- Bank statement.
How to get admission for MBBS in Kazakhstan ?
Here is detailed information on how a student can get enrolled in any medical university in Kazakhstan.
Step 1: First, the applicant should fill out the application form with all the true information.
Step 2: After the university accepts all your documents and finds you eligible, they send you an invitation letter.
Step 3: After accepting the invitation letter, the student has to submit his passport to the Visa Office.
Step 4: Then, he or she will apply for a student visa at the Embassy of Kazakhstan.
The Embassy will then call the applicant for an interview.
Step 5: Once the visa is stamped, the student can book his or her ticket to Kazakhstan and fly overseas on that particular day.
Step 6: Once the student reaches Kazakhstan, university officials receive the information upon student’s arrival.
Step 7: The student will then be accommodated in the university hostel.
Step 8: The student will have to pay the balance of the tuition fee to the international student department and join the MBBS course.
Hence, Kazakhstan is an excellent choice for Indian medical students pursuing MBBS.
Its infrastructure is very advanced, and its education follows internationally accepted European standards. MBBS candidates are eligible to work in India once they have passed their MCI and FMGE screening tests. Additionally, many prestigious doctors have graduated from Kazakhstani universities and are employed in some of the world’s finest hospitals. Kazakhstan’s MBBS degree is recognised worldwide.
Furthermore, if you need any guidance or mentorship, you may connect with our Pick Your Study education team and clear all your doubts.
Best Medical colleges in Kazakhstan for intake 2022-2023
Kazakh National Medical University
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Karaganda State Medical University
Semey State Medical University
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
Ans. No, it is not. Students can easily apply for a Visa at the embassy once they receive the offer letter.
Ans. Not at all. Although it depends from person to person. Universities however offer paid internships too.
Ans. Yes, all the medical universities in Armenia have hostel facilities along with modern facilities like Wi-Fi, central AC, heaters and good quality Indian food.
Get Free Expert Guidance
Get completed details about Scholarships, Best Colleges, Eligibility Criteria, Admission & Documentation process and more.