MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Every medical student who aspires to become a professional doctor always aims to study the best quality of education in a well-recognized university. In Kyrgyzstan’s clinical universities, an overwhelming majority of students are pursuing their MBBS degrees.
Every medical student who aspires to become a professional doctor always aims to study the best quality of education in a well-recognized university.
In Kyrgyzstan’s clinical universities, an overwhelming majority of students are pursuing their MBBS degrees. The main factors that attract students to pursue an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are the high quality education provided, the variety of methods applied to learning, the chance to be creative, and the best faculty in addition to an excellent choice.
The MBBS programme in Kyrgyzstan is of 6 years in which a year of internship is included. The medium of teaching in its universities is English. The best part which attracts most of the students around the world is its fee structure. The universities of Kyrgyzstan have very affordable tuition fees, that is approximately $18,500 to $23,300.
The eligibility requirements in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is the same as that of any other country. The student has to pass out 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects with at least 60% of scores.
There is also no need to attempt any other entrance exam besides NEET exam.
Over the years, the number of students (especially Indians) visiting Kyrgyzstan for MBBS studies has increased swiftly. In the last half decade the number of students moving to Kyrgyzstan has increased its pace by 21.54%. Despite having only 6 MCI recognized universities, it is still a popular country for seeking medical education.
Hence, just like many others even if you wish to study in any of its best universities, our Pick Your Study education team can help you with your admission process and guide you thoroughly with clearing all your queries.
Highlights of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Name of the course
MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery)
Duration of the course
5 years + 1 year of internship
Medium of teaching
60% scores in PCB in 10+2 and NEET exam
IELTS or TOEFL requirements
February and September
Cost of living (without rent)
INR 15,000 to INR 20,000
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is rapidly moving towards a fast-paced country and modernised lifestyle. Buses and trains easily connect its states and offer numerous opportunities to recent graduates. Here are some more of its detailed benefits.
- All of its universities provide scholarship benefits which may help students effectively.
- The country also has numerous libraries which can be accessed publicly.
- Kyrgyzstan’s universities are MCI and WHO approved which makes them top-tier universities.
- Because of its high-quality education, its degree is highly valued around the globe.
- Furthermore, students can also pursue their PhD degree here and get more value.
- Their MBBS graduate students can work at any hospital anywhere in the world they wish to.
- The teachers here are well qualified and have a lot of knowledge that can help the students.
- Students also get the opportunity to apply for internships at hospitals which are affiliated with their universities.
- Incase of financial assistance, Kyrgyzstan also provides many opportunities for students willing to do part-time jobs.
Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
For all the medical students who want to earn their MBBS, Kyrgyzstan is an excellent option. The affordable cost of living and unparalleled lifestyle is what makes this place worth every penny. Students don’t have to worry about getting a visa, as most of the visa applications are approved.
Here’s a list of reasons why Kyrgyzstan is an ideal destination.
- The fee structure for all the universities is under INR 20 lakhs only.
- The medium of teaching is English for all the students.
- The accommodation facilities are available in all the universities.
- The medical colleges are recognized by the medical officials like MCI and WHO.
- No donation or capitation fee.
- No entrance exam is required.
- The student can also live in rented apartments if they wish.
- The rent prices are very affordable.
- Students need not worry about routes and maps, you can easily adapt the routes here.
- There are many libraries available in the hostels or universities.
- Many universities provide good enough scholarships.
MBBS course curriculum in Kyrgyzstan
The MBBS course duration in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years with an extra 1 year of internship. In these years the student has to study and practise the following subjects in detail.
- Human Anatomy
- General Psychology
- Elective Courses
- Bioorganic Chemistry
- Internal Medicine
- Patient Care
- Forensic Medicine
- Medical Chemistry
- Allied Subjects
- Community Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- This final year is the internship period where the students have to perform all the practical operations in the government or private hospitals under the guidance of a senior doctor.
Cost of Living Kyrgyzstan
The cost of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is not that expensive. The cost of study in most medical universities in Kyrgyzstan is approximately between 15-20 lakh for the whole course.
Apart from the education the other expenses such as travelling, groceries, rent etc are also very reasonable. The monthly expense for a single person in Kyrgyzstan can cost around INR 15,000 to 30,000. However, it even varies from person to person and the place they live in.
The universities in Kyrgyzstan provide moderate scholarships to all the local and international students. In most of its universities, the scholarships are provided on the basis of merit and sometimes on the basis of a students need.
Top MCI recognized Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute
- International School of Medicine(ISM)
- Jalal-Abad State University
- Osh State University
- Krygyz State Medical Academy
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan v/s MBBS in India
Basis of difference
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in India
In Kyrgyzstan there is no limit for seats. Students can easily get seats here
In India the seats for studying MBBS is very limited
The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years including 1 year of internship
The MBBS course duration in India is 5.5 years including internship
The MBBS programme fees in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable. It lies in the range of 15-20 lakhs
The MBBS course fees in India lies in between the range of 20 lakhs to 8 lakhs which is triple times expensive than in Kyrgyzstan
Eligibility criteria for MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan has always been a preferred destination for MBBS courses. Students getting qualified here is not that difficult. Here’s what you need:
- Students need to pass 10+2 standard with 60% scores in PCB.
- Students also have to clear their NEET exam with minimum 55%-60% scores.
- Students need to pass out from a well-recognized board of education and have good command over English.
Documents required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The students need to submit their real and genuine documents to the university when asked for in order to ensure their seats. The list of the documents is given below.
- Passport copies
- Birth certificate
- Id proof
- Passport size photos
- Medical reports including (HIV reports)
- Visa fees
- Bank statement
- NOC from public authority
- Covid-19 report
- Documents legalised by the respective embassies.
- Copy of 10th class mark sheets
- Copy of 12th class mark sheets
Admission process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The process of admission for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is simple and easy. The students need to follow the procedure given below along with submitting the scanned documents as required.
Step 1: First, fill in the admission form at the university portal.
Step 2: Assemble all the required documents and send the scanned copies of those documents to the university when asked.
Step 3: Once you send them the documents, and if they find you eligible. The university will send the student the invitation letter within 48 hours.
Step 4: Once you receive the offer letter you can pay the registration fees.
Step 5: Next important step is to apply for the visa. To get the visa issued it will take around 10 to 15 days.
Step 6: Once you get your visa, you can book your tickets as soon as possible.
Step 7: Fly to Kyrgyzstan on the assigned date and start attending your lectures from then on.
Best Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for intake 2022-2023
Asian Medical Institute
International School of Medicine (ISM)
Jalal-Abad State University
Osh State University
Career opportunities available after completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
There are ample number of opportunities after completing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan. Since the degree from Kyrgyzstan is approved by the medical officials, students can easily get jobs in various medical sectors anywhere around the globe.
Some of those examples are:
- Nuclear scientist
- General practitioner
- ENT specialist
- and so many more.
Besides medicine, law and business fields have also brought attention and made Kyrgyzstan one of the most popular study destinations in the world. Hence, Kyrgyzstan is the best option for medical students who want to study in a peaceful environment with modern facilities.
Therefore, employment prospects appear promising for MBBS students who possess sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject.
So, if you have made up your mind to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan/abroad, feel free to connect to us. Our Pick Your Study education team is always available to assist you and guide you throughout.
Ans. The age criteria for students aiming to study in Kyrgyzstan’s medical colleges is 17 to 25 years.
Ans. No, IELTS exam or any other entrance is exam is not required during admission. Only the NEET exam is mandatory.
Ans. Kyrgyzstan is one of the safest countries. Due to its high security and safety laws, living in Kyrgyzstan is safe and nothing to worry about.
Get Free Expert Guidance
Get completed details about Scholarships, Best Colleges, Eligibility Criteria, Admission & Documentation process and more.