MBBS in Perm State Medical University
Quick Highlights about University
- Century old university still holding top position
- Government University
- Awarded as the best hostel and best campus around Russia
- State-of-the-art infrastructure including well-equipped laboratories, advanced classrooms, libraries, sports facilities, etc.
- Perm Medical Journal is published at PSMU which is the oldest medical edition in Russia since 1924
Why Study MBBS in Perm State Medical University
- The World Health Organization (WHO), the National Medical Commission (NMC), the former Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of the United States and Europe, among other major international organizations, recognise the PSMU degree.The course is affordable compared to other countries’ MBBS programs, as PSMU believes in education for all.
- After passing the national exam, graduates from PSMU are eligible to practice medicine anywhere in the world because their degree is recognised internationally.
- PSMU has a very easy and hassle-free admission process.
- The medium of instruction is English, keeping in mind international students; the university also teaches basic communicative Russian for their training period so that it is easy to understand the local Russian patients.
- Several international organizations, including the International Federation of Medical Students’ Association, and 18+ countries, including Germany, the USA, Kazakhstan, Italy, and Israel, have agreements with PSMU for conferences (IFMSA)
- Students are given access to all comfortable living arrangements, including sports facilities, internet connections with all essential hardware, personal hygiene rooms, libraries, Internet, and cloakrooms.
- For the comfort of 1400 Indian students in the University, Indian meals are also served.
MBBS Course Fee in Perm State Medical University
Tuition Fee (incl. Hostel Fees)
2nd to 6th
5,500 USD (per year)
Total Fees (USD)
34,400 USD (Full Course)
MBBS eligibility Criteria
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12 and passing marks in English.
- 17 years of age as on 31 December in the admission year.
- Qualified for the NEET exam. (50% for general/EWS category and 40% for unreserved category)
MBBS Admission Process
- Complete the Perm State Medical University application.
- Upload the required admissions paperwork, such as school transcripts, etc., online.
- Class 10th & 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- NEET score card
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Medical test report including HIV negativ report.
- The university will send the applicant a letter of acceptance or admission confirming their admission.
- If applying for an education loan, pay off all outstanding balances;
- Apply for a student visa at the Russian Federation Embassy in India.
- Make travel arrangements to Russia so that you can study medicine there.
Every year of the MBBS course at Perm State Medical University is divided into two different semesters. The detailed semester-wise MBBS syllabus at the university is as follows:
Physical Training, Russian Language, Latin And Medical Terminology, Medical Biology, Genetics, Parasitology, Medical And Biological Physics And Medical Equipment, General Chemistry, Human Anatomy
Physical Training, Russian Language, Latin And Medical Terminology, Medical Biology, Genetics, Parasitology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Human Anatomy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Medical Informatics
Philosophy, Human Anatomy, Histology, Normal Philosophy, Biochemistry, Patients Care, Russian Language
Philosophy, Normal Philosophy, Biochemistry, Russian Language, Microbiology, Surgery Nursing
Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathological Anatomy, Path Physiology, Propaedeutic, General Surgery, Russian Language
Pharmacology, Pathological Anatomy, Path Physiology, Propaedeutic, General Surgery, Operative Surgery, Radiation Diagnostics And Therapy, Russian Language
Clinical Pharmacology, Therapy Part I, Endocrinology, Surgery Part I, Urology, Stomatology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Medical Genetics, Ophthalmology
Social Medicine Economy And Organization Of Public Health, Epidemiology, Therapy Part Ii, Pathophysio Pulmonology, Professional Diseases, Poly Clinical Therapy, Reanimation And Intensive Therapy, Surgery Part Ii, Children’s Surgery, Traumatology And Orthopedic, Oncology, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Infection Diseases, Psychiatry And Necrology, Otolaryngology
Social Medicine, Therapy, Poly Clinical Therapy, Surgery, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Physical Training And Medical Control, Forensic Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Tropical Medicine, Children’s Infection Diseases, Clinical Immunology
- Altai State Medical University.
- Amur State University.
- Arkhangelsk State Medical Academy.
- Astrakhan State Medical University.
- Bashkir State Medical University.
- Belgorod State University.
- Central State Medical Academy.
- Chechen State University.
English is the language of instruction in the classroom. However, in later years, students are taught Russian to help them get ready for the clinical rotation.
More than 1000 Indian students are currently enrolled in the university to pursue their medical degrees.
Yes, the university has 7 student hostels, each with its own kitchen, laundry room, study and training room, recreation room, gym, and other amenities. There is internet access throughout the entire hostel complex.
The university’s fee structure reflects its commitment to providing all students with high-quality education.
Yes, the university has 7 student hostel buildings which have their own kitchens, laundry rooms, rooms for study and training sessions, recreation rooms, gym etc. The complete hostel complex is equipped with internet access.
The university believes in providing quality education to all, therefore the fee structure is extremely affordable without any hidden charges.
Get Free Expert Guidance
Get completed details about Scholarships, Best Colleges, Eligibility Criteria, Admission & Documentation process and more.